Saturday, May 26, 2007

Criteria For Excelence In DGH: Unmatched Foolishness



Hi, as usual my DGH is gaining momentum in overall facets of development. Starting from routine works to specialized works, in every aspect it is showing itself.
If someone is doing something even if the work done is part of his job, it is appreciated. Amount of the appreciation is directly proportional to the propaganda done by that fool. Yes I am talking about my colleague. If anybody sees the euphoria shown by him he will surely think that some big procedure is done by him, but no he has done the same years old procedure removal of foreign body from the esophagus. He thinks that by getting publish his name in some insane paper means that he has done something great is his foolishness and nothing else. If a doctor feels great and euphoric after treating a routine patient then I don't think that administration of a good hospital will think twice about terminating such an idiot. But since I am working in DGH I have to wait for 1 more year to tolerate such foolishness and foolish persons.



No comments: