Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dangerous

Hi folks,
Some times I wonder why I am 

writing this when every other person warns me that it may be 
dangerous. But then I give three reasons for it:        
(1) It is
not against any government organization or even against
hospital authorities.
(2) Even if it is against some higher
authorities, it is not wrong to speak the truth.
(3) To tell
all that this world is not forever. One day we will have to
face the GOD
and then He will ask that why you forced your colleague to do
your work and why you behaved badly with some and nicely with
others (this difference in behavior is not after full
assessment but starts from the very beginning). GOD
allows good behavior with some and less good with others. HE
may allow even rough behave with all but HE
will never forgive the discrimination. HE
can forgive if one is negligent in remembering HIM,
if one is negligent in prayers but violation of human rights is
the thing which HE
will never forgive.
So my dear friends today funny hospital
was not so funny, remember, ‘Laughing is good but it
is not everything’
.
As you can see I am posting
this blog on alternate days, it is not because of my laziness
or lack of contents. the sole reason of delay is that I want to
give the refined and pure content.
In the meantime I do
research for some good links to provide you some good
websites.

Today’s links:
·
http://www.wikipedia.org/
- very good website for any sort of detail. I can assure, you
can find everything here.
· Special Doctor's
Prescriptions










No comments: