Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MI

Hi friends,
Today I faced a nice puzzle which I want to share with you. Today an MI approached me with his son who had some infection. He told me that he is repeatedly infected since three months and now he wants it to be operated. I told him that he was very young child for that operation but he insisted. He argued that his son had received a lot of antibiotics in last three months so we had no option but to do the operation. I tried my best to make him understand but all in vain. He was not ready to listen anything and repeatedly spoke a single sentence, “you must do the operation”.
At last I submitted my oral apology in his court and said sorry. Then the brave king returned from my OPD and I had a sigh of relief.
Moral of the story: Never argue with an MI, say sorry in the beginning.
Oh sorry, I have to go. Somebody (most probably an MI) is asking about dermatology OPD.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ Download firefox from here and use it as your browser, it works well on slow connections also.

No comments: