Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Friend Here but not there




Hi,
“Look, I am your friend here but not there.” This declaration was made by him inside the DGH. I didn’t ask the details of ‘there’. I think according to him he is my friend in Hospital but not on streets and neither in his house nor in mine. Thank God! he is at least considering me his friend in OPD and hospital. But alas he is my friend only from 7.30am to 5pm but not afterwards and also since 12pm to 1pm he is not my friend as it is our lunch time. But I don’t know whether he is my friend on weekends and holidays or not, perhaps not.
Actually by that statement he wanted to make me understand not to forward him any email. As I am his friend in hospital, it does not mean that I can forward him emails after hospital timings. He doesn’t want any messages from me because I am writing this blog. According to him (and this is the view of many other also) any message forwarded by me will be intercepted and traced up to the receiving person. At last they will put him behind bars (of course I would be the first to go there because of writing a simple blog). Then he will say,” You are my friend in hospital but not HERE.”

No comments: