Saturday, May 5, 2007

Chairman, Advisory committee of DGH

Have you ever met a person who is capable of giving advice on each and every aspect of your life’s problem? By the grace of almighty GOD we have such a nice person in our DGH. Whatever your problem is, the chairman of advisory committee (he is the only member of this committee) is ready with his solution. It is another thing that no one asks for his advices. And it is the same person whom I described in my previous post(Dated 1/05/2006). He has solution of every problem which can occur on the planet earth. Sometimes he just smells your problem and bring his novel (but futile) advice whether you are ready to listen to him or not.
For me his advices started before my marriage when he asked me to submit my profile on matrimonial websites (as he was more worried for it than my parents). Then after marriage he advised me not to tell my wife about my previous affairs (which I never had but perhaps he knew). Then he told me to purchase slippers for my wife (hats off to him, otherwise my wife would remain barefoot). Later on his advice was to arrange my home neatly to receive my wife (otherwise I was planning to put heaps of garbage for that). I think after some time he would advise me what to cook daily at my home.
It seems that in his contract there is one additional clause:
• You have to give advice to each and every Doctor of the DGH Whether he asks for it or not, but you are bound for that.
If that is the case I am sure that 90% of his salary is for being Chairman of the advisory committee and 10% is for working as a doctor. This difference is because we have very few flies in DGH whom he kills but there are a lot of people whom he can give advices.
(Special ADVICE:- If you need some advice, please contact him immediately so that we can breathe freely for some time in his absence.)

No comments: