Monday, May 7, 2007

Fully Dilated DGH

Statuary warning: Reading this blog may be highly injurious to well being of some persons. (especially for some of the Doctors of DGH who do nothing except giving advices)
I was a little bit confused while starting this blog whether to write it in aggressive tone or go for a funny one. I was also not sure of the reactions of my colleagues. I was expecting their anger but to my utmost surprise came their fear. They are not only frightened but also talking irrationally as if I am a fugitive. Here are some of the examples of their foolishness:
1. This blog’s address is forwarded by you through blue tooth so you are the creator of the blog.
2. One can write to Microsoft to give complete identity of the creator of the blog. (Maybe he want to initiate war between Microsoft and Google)
3. Any information coming in the status bar of the browser is used to trace the creator of blog.
4. Your anonymous enemies can harm you by using your address for unknown reasons as they are doing with Bill Gates.
I don’t know that writing a simple and funny blog is such a big crime that all will start tracing me leaving aside their important work but such a foolish behavior and wonderful comments are inspiring me to start an other blog named ‘Fullydilatedalways.blogspot.com’ which will be solely dedicated to these doctors and I would be able to use the space of ‘Dghvista.blogspot.com’ to write other important matters in spite of wasting it on their cowardness.

No comments: